I have been exposed and endured much in my life, and these experiences have influenced me to draw some conclusions.
- The world is an institution of higher learning. It’s driven by pain and pleasure and how you chose to respond or react to each.
- There is the world out there besides mine, and I should make an effort to get outside my world and see that of others.
- My perspective of the world is drawn and defined by my exposures to the magnificent world in which I live.
- You should work every day to expand your exposures to the world you have been given the opportunity to live.
- The value of life is not in the length of your days, but in use, you make of them.
- You can spend the time you have on this earth how you want to, but know you will spend it only once.
Listen, Think and then Act.
Until next time, please work on becoming a better you.