- Recognize and cultivate the potential in you.
- Spot signs of each small improvement you make and derive satisfaction.
- Build Trust – Do good things for the sake of another, expecting nothing in return. Extend self to others by helping them understand and build a pathway to reach their potential.
- Show Compassion – Take genuine delight in helping you grow and develop. Cheer you on and let you know you are a difference-maker. Learn what you value and express what I value.
- Provide Stability – Acknowledge the progress you make. Provide a “safe zone” where you have permission to strive and fail and strive again. Set you up for success by letting you know that more than one attempt is likely to be necessary before ultimate success results. Encourage you to dig deep into your talents.
- Create Hope – Ask the right questions that stretch your imagination. Act as an inspirational mentor – fulfilling inner drive.
Mission: To stimulate the energy of success in others, influencing Listen, Think, and then Act.
Vision: To change lives by influencing one person at a time to move to an improved position or state of mind.
Respect Have a sense of worth for myself and others.
Honesty Believe in doing the right thing for myself and others.
Excellence Will give, do and be more.
Flexibility Will adapt to be victorious.
Innovation Believe in “can-do.”
Responsibility Is answerable and accountable.
Executing and Relationship Building
- Know how to make things happen.
- Ability to “catch” an idea and make it a reality.
- Unique ability to create groups and organizations that are much greater than the sum of their parts.