Do you feel anybody or somebody loves you? Do you believe love is more than an emotion? If you do not know love, can you ever feel fulfilled? Do you feel better receiving or giving love? If you do not know love, is love real?
- Love is not free; it demands and requires something of you.
- Love can discern true love in others.
- Love is forgiving.
- Love hurts when someone else hurts.
- Love desires to express itself.
- Love does not keep accounts or records.
- Love is patient (it knows how to wait).
- Love is a choice we make.
- Love is generous.
- Love is best shown and demonstrated without expectations.
- Love allows you to live complete, competent, and worthy.
- Love is.
If you can’t love and be love, you are somewhat of an empty vessel with a constant need to be filled by material things (things will leave you with a constant hunger for more and more).
Someday love will bring us together, and we will soar with Eagles.
Read, Listen, Think, then Act.
Until next time,