Reading is wonderful; however, it is much more than calling out words faster than others.
When you read, do you meditate – seek to understand and apply what you have read?
- It focus in one area or on one thng, shutting out everything else.
- It is more lstening than talking.
- It is one of the most important activities you engage because of the clarity it brings.
- Quiten your mind and spirit.
- Enlighten your mind – giving you peace.
- Increase your energy – renews you.
- Purifies your heart – points you in the right direction.
- Enlarges your view of the world – see and be more.
- Increases your love – care for all.
- Increase your sensitivity – it’s not about you – service above self.
- Infuses you with joy – I am not in control – ho happy day.
We all believe in something and are listening to somebody. Who are you believing in and listening to?
His word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Read and meditate – Become a better you!
Read, Listen, Think, then Act.
Until next time,