Why should we seek diligently?
Could it be?
- To get to know, understand and get better.
- Because when you are satisfied you stop growing and getting better.
- To learn what’s required of you.
- To understand the plan for your life.
- To understand what is expected of you.
- To understand what direction for which you should go.
- To become a better servant.
- To become more humbled.
- To grow deeper relationships.
- To awaken the power within.
What are your ten reasons for seeking diligently?
Seek diligently to be and do your best will unfold things in your life you never thought possible. Why, you will be using one of the greatest gifts given to you, your mind.
Read, Listen, Think, then Act.
Until next time,