Something is going on in our world that’s different from times past?
- What are the stabilizers in your life and where do they come?
- Where does your confidence come?
- Who faces your problems with you?
- Where does you guidance come?
- Where do you take refuge?
- Do you exist or live?
- What are the foundational elements of your life, i.e., Love, Law, Order, Justice, Truth, Morality, Integrity, Decency, Faith, and Trustworithness? How would you rate these element on a scale from one to ten, with ten being the best?
- Are the people in our world wiser or weaker? What does your anwser say to you?
- How would your rate your value system over time, better or worse and why?
- Are the actions of the people in our world better or worse? What does that say to you?
- What is the “Why” of all these questions? There is a “Why.”
As you ponder the above questions, please apply them only to yourself because your changes come from within.
Don’t run, make excuses or complain but compensate.
The change we need and must have comes from each individual. Would you please seek to change yourself and not others?
Who’s going to stand by you? I thank Him for standing by me!
Read, Listen, Think, then Act.
Until next time,